Monday, May 15, 2023

Just Another Tissue


So today I discovered something. You ever have gut feelings, something so overwhelming that no matter how hard you try you just can't shake that tingling deep in your bones? I've been having this sort of thing for long past a year now. 

I try to convince myself just to STOP obsessing on it and sometimes I hear myself and obey but never for very long. The BIG OL' gut intuition comes barreling back inside my brain taking over all focus again like an elephant sitting in your favorite recliner just making himself at home. 

I've come to just realize that I might as well just make friends with the Elephant of Intuition because he doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon. His massive size is filling in a huge portion of the available space around here, in my brain. The fact that he came here, stayed here, and I don't will ever leave me to be at peace again causes me to wonder about my lucidity. I hear music along with the lyrics to "Does that make me Crazy" as I am here telling you about this tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enhancing Small Business Growth Through AI

Enhancing Small Business Growth through AI: Lessons from Collaboration Strategies between Big Business and Artificial Intelligence. In the p...